details for Bright Mt Buffalo
- small group
- Meet Friday 24th March at the Villas of Big 4 in Bright by the Ovens River This is a 1 hr 20 minutes road trip from Albury airport or just over 3 hours from Melbourne airport
- Welcome Dinner
- At least 4 days plein air painting the autumn splendour of Bright and the Ovens River, Grevillia Goardens and more
- Daily demonstrations and/or hints
- Personal Guidance
- At least 2 days painting from the heights of Mt Buffalo
- One day at leisure to personally explore, visit, dine, shop, tour, relax or paint.
- Assessment sessions to share and plan your next steps.
- Work in the medium of your choice. Lyn is an skilled pastellist, Julie a skilled watercolourist and both have won prizes in other mediums.
- A gathering of all our studies and paintings.
- Celebrate with a farewell dinner together.
- Book out Friday ............
All for just $ 2780
Prices reflect a single supplement price is (A bedroom to yourself + shared bathroom) .
If you travel by caravan, please contact us.
Two expert tutors, allow you to work in your prefered medium or change at will. You do not have to choose in advance. Both are there to help you gain the most from your travelling art holiday. Bring your watercolours, pastels or both, plus a travel sketch book and camera. You are ready for everything. You will be able to paint, sketch and photograph 'til you run out of light or simply watch the demonstrations and enjoy the company, food and holiday.
Simply drop us an email to register your interest.
If there is a place available you may then pay by Paypal from this site (see below) or call us for other payment options.
Pastel Materials List Watercolour Materials List
Your deposit of $250 to secure your booking comprises $200 + $50 non refundable booking fee.
The $1980 is the single supplement price.(A bedroom to yours